Sunday, June 5, 2011

Who Are You...And What Did you Do With My Husband?

What did you say? You want to do what? Hmmmm...who are you?  What did you do with my husband?

We have been married 21 years and that has been something I have always wanted to do, but never have.  I didn't dare ask, I knew he would have zero interest in it. I guess we should always leave room for surprise!

Yesterday, husband asked me if I wanted to go to the McCloud Flea Market and Craft Fair...."I just thought we could drive up there, I heard it's pretty neat.  It would be a fun day." I think I had a strange look on my face and I didn't answer very fast.  Oops, I better get that "Yes" out quickly before my real husband resurfaces!  "Yes!  I'd love to."  So it's a date!

We talked about it a little more last night, I told him I have always wanted to go up there and it has never worked out.  I told him I never asked him because I didn't really think it was his "cup of tea".  He told me it's probably not, but it sounded like a fun thing to do.

So this morning we are off to do something I have wanted to do for 21 years...I think this is a good start to those hobbies we have decided we need to develop.  We have one more year of a child in the house, it's going to be time for us to start some new adventures...why not start in McCloud!

1 comment:

  1. Besides the fact that Im following your blog:-), I consider myself a manly guy but if those toy trucks are any indication of whats to be found Id be down to go in a second!

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner