Saturday, June 18, 2011

Simply Beautiful



How many times have I drive by the Pit One Vista point?  Too many to count.  The other day I was on my way by and for some reason decided to stop.  It was Simply Beautiful.  I have talked about this before in my blogs...recognizing the beauty around us.  I am not very good at taking my own advice.

So that day, I decided to take in the surroundings.  The camera was in the car, so I took pictures along the way.

This sunset view of Mt. Shasta as I turned on to Island Rd. was Simply Beautiful!  The sky seemed to glow behind the mountain. 


This was a place I had never been too before, the Lions Park at Pit One...Simply Beautiful.

Another view I pass up all of the time...the view off of Big Valley Mountain...Simply Beautiful.

I even took the time to recognize the Simple Beauty of the clouds...

We are so lucky to live in this beautiful place! Enjoy your summer and the beauty around you...wherever you live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner