Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wally-World


I just looked at this little plaque the other day.  It has been hanging in our laundry room for years.  A good friend gave it to me as a joke.  You see, my husband doesn't like Wal-Mart, but I shop there sometimes.

When Wal-Mart first went into Redding, we were there one day with our friends Denny and Tammy.  One of the lights was out on the "W" and the store seemed to be named "Val-Mart".  Everyone in the car thought that was pretty funny, since at the time, I was excited that the store was going in.

I have spent too much time in Wal-Marts and honestly I don't really enjoy the chaos in the store either.  When we go to Redding, my husband usually gets a magazine and sits in the car to wait for me. There are just a few things I am in the habit of getting there.

I have figured it out, before I go in, I take a deep breath and make sure my attitude is very positive.  I am friendly to everyone and it is amazing how much easier it makes it.  I have a list and know what I need.  

The thing that is too bad...it's not Val-Mart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner