Friday, January 27, 2012

Be a Part of the Solution

"Within the problem lies the solution"

How many times have you heard someone complain about a situation? I do all of the time. I have been a part of that group before. What I have learned is that it is much easier to be a part of the solution, instead of complaining about the problem.

Lately, in our community, as I am sure in many others, there have been significant issues dealing with budget cuts from our state. It is not a fun time for education, healthcare and many organizations! I have seen both sides, I have heard the grumbles and complaints and I have seen the people attending meetings offering ideas.

It is much easier to understand what is going on if you get involved earlier. There are many things that you can do, but being informed is the most important. 

In our community, it never ceases to amaze me how people step up to volunteer, donate and offer support. We are very blessed. 

Then there is the other side, that seem to want to criticize, disagree and complain...but doesn't seem willing to get involved. 

I challenge you all to take a look at some of the things going on around you and see how you can be a part of the solution. It will make you feel better, it will contribute to the cause and it will be a positive approach in a negative situation. 




2 comments:

  1. theses are my some of my husbands favorite words..be a part of the solution!! Guess we can just keep planting those seeds!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will go look at yours right now...happy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner