Sunday, January 29, 2012

Willpower



I have done pretty well. I have been trying to establish good eating habits and have been on a pretty strict plan...so why did I decide to make all of my favorites for the high school couples I served dinner to last night?

I fixed dinner for 4 couples before the Winterball. It was so much fun. I figured why should they have to spend extra money on dinner. I planned the menu, cleaned the house set the table and I think they all enjoyed themselves.

The hard part was maintaining my WILLPOWER! I fixed Chicken Cordon Bleu, Twice Baked Potatoes, salad and chocolate eclair dessert...plus there was yummy french bread. All of my weaknesses!

I made it, I didn't sample anything and there were no leftovers. (I did that on purpose!) The kids seemed to like the food, so at least I can be happy that someone shared my favorites.

I am working really hard...willpower doesn't always come easy for me, but I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner