Friday, January 20, 2012

There Aren't Any


It's cold, it's raining, I'm too busy, I'm grumpy....stop right there! There are NO EXCUSES! That is a motto a friend and I have taken on in our quest to get in better shape.

I don't know how many times in the past I have come up with a variety of excuses keeping me from exercise. Not any more...there is no good excuse. It really helps having someone to keep me accountable. 

Today, it was raining really hard. Our walk was scheduled for 1:00, so we bundled up and went. It wasn't bad at all. The sense of accomplishment and the strange looks we received were worth it all.

If there is something you need to do...do it. Make NO EXCUSES. I promise it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner