Thursday, August 4, 2011

How Do I Put It In Words?


A lifetime of memories.  Memories and experiences that have molded me into who I am.  There are memories with all of my other family members, memories of holidays, memories of happiness and sadness....How do I sum these up?

I am blessed with the honor of delivering my grandpa's eulogy in a few days.  I have been working on what I want to say.  I am flooded with memories.  I want to encompass what Bopa meant to us all, share the funny stories, the lessons learned and his extreme devotion to his family.  I want to express his faith, the peace I know he now has and what he would hope for each of us. 

I don't want to "come up short".  He was such an amazing man and was a strong influence on all of us...I want that to share all of that. 

As I make notes, gather my thoughts and write this tribute...I am praying a lot.  I will do the best I  know how to do...I will present in love and honor...I know I can do this...I am my grandpa's grand-daughter.

3 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you to find the words to say what you need to say...Love ya hun...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and such an honor to be chosen to write a tribute to your grandfather! You are a blessed writer and a blessing to all those that you share your blogs with! You are truly a breath of fresh air! God bless you and I love you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you very special friends!

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner