Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fair Food!


I get to go to the fair this weekend to help my nephew with his steer.  That means FAIR FOOD!  What is it about fair food?  It's not healthy, it's expensive and it's really not something you would want on a daily basis.  But...we have to have it!  

What are your favorites?  I like corn dogs, funnel cakes and ice cream.  I have never tried the fried twinkies, maybe I will. Here's a sample....don't miss your local fair to try a few...

Corn Dogs

Curly Fries


Cotton Candy

Shaved Ice

Ice Cream


Polish Dog


Funnel Cakes

Fried Twinkie

Stay tuned and I will have information on nutrition!

Since I am staying over there in and have a place to put my own food, after looking at all of those pictures, you can be sure i will be bringing some....


FRUIT!






1 comment:

  1. Great blog, unfortunately our fair isn't until October and you've got me craving funnel cakes!

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner