Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow! Did I Do That?


Did I do that?  I can't believe I did.  How in the world could I have done that? Where did it all come from?

Do what? Well, between the two sites I post Blogs on, I have written over 200 blogs...202 to be exact, this is number 203!  Big Deal...yes, it is!

Coming up with over 200 ideas to write about, that is amazing.  I, myself, can't believe I have done that.  I have people ask me "Why do you blog anyway?"  "How do you think of things to write about?"  "What good does it do?"

Why? The reason I blog is that I like to write.  It is a good discipline for me to write everyday.  We should all do things we like to do everyday.  It allows me to schedule time for myself.  It is a great time of reflection and it is good for me. 

How do I get the ideas?  Easy.  I pay attention to what is around me.  I recall memories.  I look for inspiration in the things I see everyday.  There are thousands of ideas around me each day.  I find myself thinking about topics all of the time.  It is fun and challenging to see and object and come up with an idea.

What good does it do?  That I am not so sure of.  I know it does good for me and I am hoping it does some good for some of the readers.  I have chosen to write light-hearted, fun, inspirational pieces most of the time.  I think we all deserve to read something positive as opposed to the news headlines we see each day.

So, I guess I did do that! I will continue to do that...I hope you continue to read.

You can follow my other blogs at Good Blogs and see a lot of fun, positive and inspirational reading on my website Blue Skies 4 You

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I write because I love to share my life with everyone those who I know personally and those who are only blg friends my life is an open book which is how I like it........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val I love your new site! You know when I think of you I think of Blue Skies! Sunshine, that song we sang as a child" if your happy and you know it clap your hands!" I love to write too. I am proud of you for writing that many blogs! And do all that you do. I don't see how you find the time. You are such an inspiration to me and want you to know that I appreciate your time and gift that you share with your followers.
    Love and prayers,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner