Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Finished!


You are invited!  I have always wanted to build a website and I am finally done! Blue Skies 4 You is meant to be a site to visit to bring some sunshine to you day.  I wanted to take the time to invite all of you who have been so nice to read my blog to take a peek.  It is up and viewable, but still under construction. I am hoping for ideas and suggestions and a little proof-reading!

What you will find:
LINKS:
    -Links to my blog
    -Link to my Good Blogs posts
    -Links to local organizations, photographers and more
    -Links to food, recipes, crafts, gardening tips, school help, and more
PAGES: 
    -Back at the Ranch
    -All Good News
    -Photos
    -Crafts, Food, Garden
    -Much more!
INTERACTION:
    -Submit photos, artwork, articles
    -Nominate student/athlete for recognition

The site's beginning is about my community, but will be expanded as I receive information, pictures, etc. from others all over.  I encourage contact from people who have moved away, relatives, and anyone who visits my site.

I am very excited and hope you enjoy Blue Skies 4 You.  You can easily read this blog from the website as well as my other postings on Good Blogs. I look forward to hearing your comments.





3 comments:

  1. Val, is there any way you can make this a clickable link? I can not seem to find it when I search google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link should work now...thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for fixing that, I am off to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner