Thursday, June 23, 2011

Appreciating Where We Are From!


If you ever think you don't like living in a small town...go to the city for a day or two. The traffic alone makes me want to get back home.

I had to go to Redding the other day and it was very crowded!  I paid attention to how much time I spent at stoplights and how busy the traffic was.  I am taking a trip in a few days...driving to Los Angeles...I am nervous! I am not much of a traffic person.

We are very lucky here to live in a place where it is quiet, not crowded and we have no stop lights! I can remember when the stop lights were being put in Burney...wow!  That was a huge change. 

I appreciate driving to town and seeing the surrounding beauty, being able to wave at everyone going down the road and getting to town and being able to find a parking place.  The big towns have their perks...but I  wouldn't trade my small town for it any day!  

If you are lucky enough to live in a rural area...enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Val, Its Me octavia137 aka Rashida from Goodblogs. I am mostly on blogger posting, and would love your feedback on my latest post. I tried posting it on Goodblog but since I share it on my others blogs several of my post have been removed . But I still would love for your eyes t read it. God bless look forward to hearing from you soon http://womenwalkinginchrist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner