Thursday, June 30, 2011

Diary of a City Mom - Part 5 - "Does This Sum Things Up?"




This picture summarizes more than I can possibly say!  Imagine if my girls feel that way...I am NOT tired, I am NOT tired, I am NOT tired.  I work hard to convince myself.

Things are getting pretty exciting at California Girls State.  City and County governments are elected and the race for governor is on.  Potential candidates filed papers, got signatures and began the campaign process.  Elections are today! 

I have heard some amazing speeches and better platforms than our real government...unfortunately, I have to go.  It is time for another session. (We don't much down time or sleep!)  I will get back to regular posts soon :)  And I do plan on giving you a little history of this amazing program,

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner