Monday, June 6, 2011

I Need A Favor...


I am hoping to call in a few favors right now from those of you that follow my blog.  I am trying to start a fund to help students of our community...those that don't get to participate in activities, sports and other events because they can't come up with the funds.  I have bounced the idea off of a few people and we think we have a plan.  Along with funding, we want to collect cleats, athletic shoes and equipment.  We have found a couple other similar funds in other small communities to determine how to approach this project.

I am writing Blogs on a site called Good Blogs.  Blogs that are voted to the "Top Page" are paid $20.  I want to put that money toward this fund...if I ever get voted to the page.  I am posting a blog everyday, different from the one on this page.  It takes 20 votes to get to the page.

This is where you come in...  If you like reading my blogs, you can sign up on Good Blogs.  It is really easy, no fee, just your email address and a password. You only have to sign up once.  By doing this you can vote for blogs.  You can even write if you want. I am asking that if you can...make a routine each day :)

                        1. Go to http://www.goodblogs.com and sign up
                        2. Sign in daily (please) and look for my Blogs under the "Upcoming" tab
                        3. If you like it, vote for it.
                        4. You get 10 votes per day and can only vote for each blog once.
                        5. Repeat daily to check out my newest blog

You can click on my name on the site and go back a review my previous blogs and vote for them too if you like them. My most recent Blog is "What I Would Do With My $20", you can use the search tab to find it.  This is the first blog that is close to 20 votes.  There are lots more, so search back and use your votes if you want.  You get to use 5 votes in the morning and 5 votes after noon.

I am sincerely hoping that you have the time and interest to do this.  If you get on the site and enjoy it, you can even start writing...maybe we can get a few people contributing to our fund :)

Thank you for your support!

P.S. The other thing we are thinking about is a place to store donated items...ideas are welcome too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner