Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life's A Load of Wash....


I sat on the living room floor and stared a the beast.  It must have been six feet tall and ten feet wide!  This beast wasn't untamed...it was unfolded!  Ughh...the never ending cycle of laundry.  Does it just surface from under the house?  I have come to the simple conclusion...Life's a load of wash and I'm stuck on spin cycle!

Now that our son is home from college, the beast is getting bigger.  Two or three loads a day, are you serious?  Towels, towels and more towels...how many showers are we taking in one day? Jeans...really dirty jeans..."ranch" type dirty! 

I am sure most of you can relate.  It's not just laundry, sometimes it just feels like we are spinning out of control.  Being pulled in a variety of different directions with a lot of responsibilities.You know when your washer gets off balance and it makes that awful noise? I think that happens to us too.  When I get things out of balance in my life...I know I can make some pretty awful noises!

Keeping a balance is the key to keep our lives from spinning out of control. We shouldn't put all of our whites, colors and jeans in the washer at the same time...so don't try to throw everything into our days at the same time.  Sort things out and don't overload.  I know, easier said than done...but it's worth a try. 

P.S.  If you didn't read yesterday's blog, take a peek...I am working on a project I could use help with.  Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner