Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Could Use a Prayer...


I am leaving this morning for a long drive....I get the privilege of driving delegates to Girls State in Claremont, California...almost an 11 hour drive from home.  It is a long trip and I am not much for traffic.

I would appreciate your prayers while I travel....While I am there I plan on continuing my blog with the "Diary of a City Mom."

That is what I will be when I am there, a "City Mom".  I will be watching over the 24-36 girls in my city.  I am a newbie, so I really don't know exactly what I will be doing.  I am sure it will be fun and a great experience.  The name "City Mom"  kind of makes me laugh, since I am actually a "Country Mom!"

So my posts will tell about my adventures...the travel to the Los Angeles area, the Girls State event and the stories along the way....If you will pray for me, I would appreciate it... I will keep you posted! 

1 comment:

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner