Monday, November 7, 2011

Without a Map


Just get in the car...and go. No map, no plan, no reservations. The only thing ahead is the open road. That is my dream vacation.

If I could take any amount of time and not have to worry about being someplace on a certain day, I would just "wing it."

I have always wanted to just go...take off and head in whatever direction we felt like. It would be so fun to just be able to stop wherever we wanted and turn on whatever road caught our eye. No destination or schedule, just a spontaneous trip.

Many times we have been traveling and we pass a cute little town or shop or restaurant...but that's what we do...pass it. There is no time to stop. My idea of a fun trip would be to stop at any place, any time. 

There are so many places I would love to see, places off of the beaten path. Small towns, dirt roads, places of history are hidden all over the countryside.

So, one day maybe we will take a trip like this. All we will need is some time, money and NO PLAN.

1 comment:

  1. We share the same dream! My kids and I often talk about the day when we can just head out for a two week vacation with no destination except adventure.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner