Sunday, November 27, 2011

Will This Be the Year?

The Christmas season is here. It is time for all of those wonderful holiday traditions. One of the things I love most about Christmas is the family traditions we have. There are a few things though, that I have always wanted to do, but never have. Will this be the year?

The one thing I have always wanted to do is make a Gingerbread House. Why? I don't know. I probably don't have enough patience for it and it will probably fall over within the first hour. Nonetheless, I still want to give it a try. 

I see beautiful Gingerbread Houses in magazines...I am realistic, I know mine would look more like a cottage. I will be doing well to have four walls and a roof...but that is still a house, right?

So what is stopping me? Absolutely nothing. I just never do it. So...This will be the year for my Gingerbread House and maybe a few other things I have always wanted to during the Holidays. 

What have you always wanted to do at Christmas? Maybe this is the year!

P.S. You will see the results of my Gingerbread House and more than likely an interesting account of how it came to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner