Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Real Basketball


No, not NBA...I am talking about high school GIRLS basketball! I would watch that any day over the NBA.

Today is the first game for our high school girls season.  It is a definite switch from volleyball. I give those girls a lot of credit. Running up and down that floor...whew!  The last time I tried that was in my 20's in an alumni game. There is NO possible way on earth I could do it now.

It's just my opinion, but who cares that the NBA will be playing now. I usually like watching NBA games, but the greed they demonstrated this season has changed my mind. As if players and owners weren't already making enough. Their greed locked out the fans, the employees, the concession workers and clear down the line. Do you think they stopped to consider the people that were counting on those jobs, while they squabbled over millions.

So give me a full schedule of high school games! There is nothing I would rather watch...Go Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner