Friday, November 18, 2011

Worry Less...Pray More


Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.  ~Leo Buscaglia

I have a note on my bulletin board that says "Worry Less...Pray More." I have to remind myself of that on a daily basis. Often times our minds get cluttered with worry...and there is really nothing we can really do about what we are worrying about.

There are many things in life that we have no control over. All that we can expect to do is our best. We can put forth effort, positive energy, have a good outlook on life and let God handle to rest.

I try really hard to hand my worries over...instead of worrying, I pray. When I pray I have to make sure I hand it ALL over...not just the bits and pieces I think I need help with.  I need help with it all! Nothing is too small to pray about.


Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is to small to be made into a burden.  ~Corrie ten Boom, Clippings from My Notebook

1 comment:

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner