Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Just another day to many, but to me it is much more
It is the day God graced the earth with the man that I adore.
I'm thankful for that day with all of my heart
It is the day that my best friend was born
How much do I love him, I don't know where to start.

He makes me laugh, 
He's always there anytime I need him
I know he always cares.

He a father, a husband, and my best friend
I wish him all the happiness that be given to him.

God sent a treasure on the 19th of November
and a day doesn't go by that I don't remember
How blessed I am to share my life with him.

Happy Birthday to my partner in life,
I think I am the one who gets the present...
I get to be your wife!

Happy Birthday Tim...I Love You1

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner