Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks


This mighty oak stands in solid in a field on our ranch. When I look at it it reminds me of a family tree with a strong and deeply rooted foundation. Looking at this tree is a great reminder to me of all I am thankful for.

T   -ime. I am thankful for time to spend with the ones I love. Time to watch my children grow and time to enjoy the blessings in my life.

H  -ealth. I am thankful for my health and the health of those around me. I am thankful that I can pray for those who need it.

A  -nswers. I am thankful that God is in control of the answers and that I don't need to worry, I need to give it all to him. I may not get the answers i want, but they will be the best answers for me. 

N   -anas. I am thankful for my Nana's. I am blessed with wonderful grandmothers who have always been such a positive and strong influence in my life. I was blessed with my husband's nana as well. Now, my children are blessed with wonderful grandparents.

K   -ids. I am thankful for the BIGGEST blessings in my life...my kids! They are truly a gift from God and the best gifts I have ever received.

F   -amily.  I am thankful for my family...each and every one of them. The laughter, joy and memories built within our family are priceless. For me, everything revolves around family and for that I am thankful!

U   -You. I am thankful for you...all of you that touch the lives of many each day with kind words, friendly smiles and genuine warmth. You are what makes the world a better place!

L   -ove. I am thankful for love. The love of God and hi grace has allowed me to love in a way I never knew possible. The greatest gift of all is love.

Count your blessings...as there are many.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner