Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Precious Time


Each day revolves around time...time to get up, time to be to work, time to be at an appointment.  It always seems we are chasing time....and it gets away from us!

I don't know where the time goes.  We are almost to the end of June and it was just the other day the kids were getting out of school.  My daughter will be a senior and just the other day she was going to school for the first time.

So much of life revolves around the clock, it almost seems like that is why it goes too fast. We fill each minute of the day and then the days seem to run together. Time seems to get filled.

I really enjoy a day when I don't have to worry about being anywhere at any certain time.  I love our summer camping trip when I take off my watch and it doesn't matter what time it is.  We go with the day, enjoy the things as they come.  It is those days that seem to last and be filled with things to remember. 

Try to take a day or two every once in a while to just let things happen as they will.  Don't worry about the time...just enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner