Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super Dad!


How do I even begin to say what a dad means?  I am blessed with a loving dad who has been very supportive of me my whole life.  My dad has taught me many things.  I know how to work because of my dad.  When we were young, he had us do things that I know would have been just as easy for him to do himself.  he wanted us to learn how to be responsible and work.

I am very thankful for the relationship I have with my dad.  That has shown me how important it is for our children to have a good relationship with their dad.  My husband is an amazing dad.  He is there for the kids in every way.  He coaches their teams, attends their events, communicates with them everyday and a day doesn't go by that he doesn't hug them and tell them he loves them.

The Super Dad is many things...he's a coach, a judge, a counselor, a boss, a teacher, a provider a shoulder to cry on and the one who leads the family.  He is also a plumber, an electrician, a bug squasher, a gardener, a BBQer, a fishing pole baiter, a handyman and more. He is the one that can fix ANYTHING!

Dad is ...

D   oing 
A   nything 
D   iligently

He does it all simply because he is dad and he loves his family.  Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful dads out there!  



A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,scolds you when you break the rules,shines with pride when you                succeed,and has faith in you even when you fail... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner