Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Not Hot!


Repeat after me..."It's Not Hot!  It's Not Hot! It's Not Hot!"  There, did that help?  Remember just a few short months ago we were all wishing for warm weather...we wanted the summer sun to arrive. It is here!   

Now what am I hearing?  "It is so hot!"  Tis the season...and we are never happy. I had to walk in  from the hay field yesterday after baling and I honestly felt like I was in one of those movies where the people are walking through the desert.  I was so hot and so thirsty and it seemed like the house was so far away! I felt like I should have at least melted off five pounds from that long, hot, sweaty walk! 

So instead of complaining, I thought back to the winter months and started looking at some snow pictures. I thought it might help to visualize a little...

You wake up in the morning and have to put on your robe and slippers because it is cold. The hot cup of morning coffee is what makes you warm up.  Upon leaving you go out into the 15 degree weather and have to scrape the ice and snow off of the window of your car. The snow is everywhere, crisp and white and cold!

Nice try, I know...maybe print the picture and put it on the fridge.  

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.  
~Anthony J. D'Angelo

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the heat! I just commented on it not too long ago on one of my posts! I also mentioned that not long ago I was complaining about the cold. I love your writing and your photos. I am now a follower. I also read your posts on Goodblogs. If you have time, please check my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharisue...I will definitely read your blogs...in fact I read on this morning :)Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner