Monday, July 25, 2011

My Summer Office


I can't complain one bit!  This is what I got to look at all day from my office...my tractor office that is!  I think I have the best view around.

Yep, you got it, I spent the day baling hay.  I had a different tractor today and a different baler, which I wasn't very excited about.  The air conditioner wasn't working....but I must be spoiled because it got fixed before I started my day.  It took a while to get settled in, but once I did, I  got to relax and enjoy the view.

I even take calls in my office.  I try to listen really hard for my phone to ring in case I am getting instructions about baling.  It rang this afternoon and I hurried to answer it.  It was a number I didn't recognize.  The party on the other end sounded a little confused when they could barely hear me over the sound of the tractor and the motor on the baler.

The lady told me she was returning the call regarding her doing some windows.  I had to think...well, my dad washed the windows on my tractor this morning.  I rarely worry about my house windows...hmmm. "Is this Freezer Head Frozen Yogurt?" she said. "You must have the wrong number," I replied.  If she only knew who she really called and what I was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner