Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Peas in a Pod


Do you see any resemblance here? These are my boys...my husband and my son.  The picture shows each of them in their freshman year of college football...the main difference I see is my husband had a mustache and my son is a little bigger with shorter hair.  

Let me tell you...they are "peas in a pod!"  I can't even begin to tell  you how many times Nick has been called Tim. They both graduated from the same high school and by chance had a few of the same teachers and coaches throughout school.

Their similarities don't end with their looks, they have very similar personalities too.  Both have a sense of humor that never ends.  It makes life very fun around our house!

It is so fun to see this in our family.  My son couldn't ask for a better father and my husband couldn't ask for a better son.  So as life goes on...I continue to see the similarities and differences also emerge.  Bottom line is that they are "peas in a pod" and I am very lucky to have them!

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  
~Clarence Budington Kelland

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner