Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Have a Daughter Too!


Yesterday I wrote about my amazing son...Today is time to write about my amazing daughter.  I am definitely blessed in the "mom department."  My children are my biggest blessings!

My "baby girl" is going to be a senior...like her brother, she is growing up way too fast.  I asked her if she could please just "slow it down a little".  I have this feeling her senior year is going to zip by.  As it is, we hardly see her.  

She stays very busy.  During school she also plays three sports and is involved in everything else you can imagine.  This summer she has a job which fills up most of her time.

I am so proud of her.  She is in the process of looking into college choices and planning for her future.  She seems to have it all together.  When she leaves it will definitely be different around here.  Hopefully she doesn't go as far away as her brother.  Dad says he is going to "home school" her for college!

I love this picture because it exemplifies who she is...she is a beautiful girl, but she is a country girl at heart.  She is smart, funny, hard-working and very conscience of the things around her.  She is truly a blessing and I love her so much!  I am just hoping this next year decides to go by VERY SLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner