Saturday, July 16, 2011

Here Fishy, Fishy!


Fishing is fun.  Fishing is relaxing. Fishing is a great summertime hobby.  Fishing is not easy at Lake Almanor! In all of the years we have camped at Lake Almanor, I think I have seen one fish brought back to camp.  I am guessing the fish are smarter than the fishermen!

We hear of people all of the time saying how easy it is to fish the lake...we have tried it all and nothing seems to work.

So we take the approach that fishing is a time to relax...who cares if we catch any fish!  We make sure we bring plenty of food for the BBQ so we are not dependent on the catch for our dinner.

I think word has it the guys may try another lake this year while us girls just sit and relax at Almanor.  Sounds fine to me!  I hope they have better luck...but if not at least they had fun trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner