Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Take A Look...

If you haven't already, I hope you will take the time to look at my website, "Blue Skies 4 You."  I have been posting updates weekly and have been making changes and modifications along the way.  Parts are still under construction, but it is getting there.

There are links for gardening, weed control, recipes, menus, crafts, learning, local groups, photography and more.  I have also been featuring a picture of the week, Students of the Week and news articles.  There is a link to this blog and my Good Blog posts. 

What I need is a fun assignment....please send me your pictures, events, "Blue Sky" (happy) tid-bits and nominations for students/ athletes.  These thing don't have to come from just the Inter-Mountain area.  I want to reach everyone :)  Previously Jonny Fourney and Zach Brown have been Students of the Week.  I have also featured Quincy High School and a group from California Girls State.

Emails can be sent to:

I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner