Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Little Peanut


My Little Peanut is growing up!  My niece, Hayley is 13 and in junior high now.  I still remember the little girl I would sing to all of the time.  She would always ask me, "Aunt Val, sing that peanut song to me again!"  Of course I always would.

Today my peanut is taking a big step and I am so proud of her!  She is declaring your faith publicly and is being baptized. She understands what it means to be a young lady of God and to demonstrate her belief and Christian faith in  front of others. 

This is such a joyful day!

I think back to the little girl that survived on candy alone, woke up at 5:00 am every time she came to visit and loved to inform me of things her brothers had done. It  seems like yesterday.

She is now clearly on a path that God has planned for her.  My prayer to you my peanut...is that God will keep your eyes and heart open to the many things He has planned for you.  I pray that through the paths you take in life, you will build a strong foundation for your future.  I pray that even though mistakes will be made, you know that God will never turn His back on you, you are His child.

I love you Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner