Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dreams


I was in another state, my daughter was with me and we were in a little market buying a couple of bottles of water. The cashier rang up the water and said "You will get $18.12 back if you pay with a twenty." So I thought to myself "that must be his way of telling me the water was $1.88." I proceeded to pay and the cash register was facing the wrong way and the drawer opened towards me, where I could just take the money out of the drawer.

Then I woke up to my alarm.  Why in the world would I have dreamed a dream like that? Sometimes I can correlate my dreams to something that has happened in the day, someone I have seen, an object that has been in my path....I could find no reason at all for having this dream.

The next night, I dreamed that a group of us girls were on our walk. We walked by this big house that was a vacation home and the owners were rarely there. We all wondered why they were never there. it is a big, nice house. One of my friends said, "Well, I have a key, we could go look inside." At that very instant, a phone rang from inside the house if it were on cue. It wasn't a normal ring...it was very loud. Then we saw a shadow of a man in the window. He was holding a fishing pole and he wore a fishing hat with a feather in it. We all instantly got scared and ran for the rest of our walk.

Strange! Why do we dream what we dream? My recent ones have been so bizarre. I actually want to go back to sleep sometimes to see what happens with the rest of the story. My dreams aren't usually scary...just strange!

So I will see what kind of things my imagination can conjure up this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner