Saturday, January 14, 2012

Haircuts, News Clothes and Different Makeup


Sometimes you just need a new hairstyle, a new fashion statement, a different color paint on you wall...a makeover. I would love a makeover, but I am scared of all of the tings they would say I need to fix!

My house could also use a makeover. New paint, flooring, furniture...the whole thing. Until kids are though college, that probably won't happen.

So if I am not going to makeover myself or my house at the present, I needed to do something...so I made over my blog site. I gave it a new look, added some new gadgets and pages and hope that you have the chance to look around.

You can go back and read popular posts, view a slide show, sign up to follow the blog or have the daily post emailed directly to you. You can link to other pages including http://www.blueskies4you. There is a Google search bar and music clips.

Along with the daily post, be sure to take a peek at these pages...

Recipes

On the Ranch

Bible Study notes

Weekly Mountain Echo Column

Great People Doing Great Things

Where I come from....


And of course I want our comments

I hope you enjoy the makeover. I will be sure to let you know if I ever proceed on the others!







No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner