Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Was it the Candy?

What does EVERYONE do at the first of the year? Even people that don't need to try it. The dreaded "DIET!" I admit it is an annual thing for me and it gets harder every year. I know what I need to do, it is just so hard sometimes.

So I started the "Healthy Lifestyle," as I like to call it, this week. I'm not going to lie, it's hard. After Christmas cookies, fudge and a constant array of snacks I am feeling a little deprived. I am trying to approach it with a good attitude. I started my exercise plan, went to the grocery store, looked up recipes and gave away the remainder of all of the See's candy.

So why did I dream about Peanut M&M's last night? I was in a store and just picked up a bag of the candy off of the shelf and started eating it without even paying! That isn't even my favorite candy.

When I stepped on the scale this morning expecting to lose at least 17 pounds (ha ha), it wasn't nearly as great as I thought. Was it the candy I ate in my sleep?

So there you have it...you all know what I am doing. If you see me eating Peanut M& M's tell me to stop! I am determined...let's hope I can make this lifestyle change for good?

Wednesday Picture of the Week

Photo By Tim Lakey

I love this picture my husband took of our cattle out in the field!


Quote of the Day
The years teach much which the days never know.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner