Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy with a Capital "B"

Today has been one of those days that has been very full and busy, but very fun and rewarding.

As I sit waiting for my final meeting of the day, I think about the amount of information and the number I people I have dealt with today.

My morning started with a meeting about an upcoming community event. We met at a great restaurant in town, had a cup of coffee and did some planning. It was like sitting at home, a warm establishment filled with antiques and friendly faces.

Next on to do an interview with two of the nicest ladies in town. I drove out the the ranch and sat down with the ladies to discuss the history of the local cattlewomen's organization.

The noon meeting was a planning session at the high school for Peer Mentoring.

On to cover a meeting for the newspaper at the local hospital board meeting.

Now, I wait for my school board meeting to begin....

A busy...but great day!


P. S. I wrote this on my phone...are there any typos...I hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner