Thursday, May 26, 2011

Running on Empty


Have you ever had one of those days that it seems you are running from one thing to another? I seem to have a lot of them.  My sister and I usually text everyday.  On Monday our text is usually, "What does your week look like?" We both usually list off each day with something in it.  As full as my days are, my sister still has three kids at home and her week is crazy!  I really don't know how she does it, unless she is hiding a clone somewhere. 

The last couple of weeks have left my gas tank drained.  It hasn't been a lot of hard work, just a lot of running around.  I got in my car yesterday to go to Bible Study and my car knew how I felt..."Low Fuel".  Good thing I was on my way to Bible Study.  My day yesterday was a "fill me up day".  It was time to refuel. I had a couple of interviews to do after meeting with all of the wonderful ladies at the church.  Then I got ot drive over to see my sister and family.  It was a great day!

I thought it was pretty funny how the dashboard of my car reminded me how I felt. Life gets so full sometimes, we forget to fuel back up. Don't wait for your tank to drain...fill up often...It's not costing us $4/gallon to fill up our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner