Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's How We See It


What do you see in this picture?  My sister-in-law sent this to me yesterday.  I immediately asked her if I could use it in my blog. At first glance it is an old barn, missing some boards...When I look at it I see the image of the cross from the boards missing from the building.  That brought the obvious point to mind.  If something is missing...look to the cross.

Sometimes things are right in front of me and I don't recognize the message. Sometimes I get the wrong message because of the way I choose to see things.  I realize that if I look at things the way God wants me to the message is clear. In everyting I do, I should be looking to God and my faith for guidance and direction.  This picture reminded me of that.  When situations are not what they should be, there are empty and missing parts in my life, I need to look to the cross.  I need to see things as God wants me to see them.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner