Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Will Erica Do Now?



September 23 will be the end...No more lunches shared with cast of All My Children. Since 1970, this Soap Opera has been on the air.  I admit, I have watched it for a long time. I have never had to watch every day, it is easy enough to catch up if you miss a week or two.

I have watched Erica Kane from a young character...


To her current character...


I can remember most of her husbands....


She has been married to Jeff Martin, Philip Brent, Tom Cudahy, Adam Chandler, Dimitri Marick (twice), and Jackson Montgomery. Her invalid marriages were with Mike Roy twice; their second was an informal recitement of vows on Mike's "death bed" in 1985, Travis Montgomery (twice) and Adam Chandler (their second ceremony was actually a renewal of their vows, since they had 
never been legally divorced years earlier). P.S.  I had to research this, I am not so dedicated I remembered all of those dates!

Favorites like Tad and Dixie, Adam Chandler and the Martins have been staples on the show for years.  I have heard people speak of these characters as if they were real. For over 40 years viewers have became a part of Pine Valley.

So the questions now are...how will they show end?  Will Jack and Erica finally get married? Will Angie see again?  What has David really been up to?  There is talk of an internet version coming out next year, in which Erica will not be a part of...So, what will Erica Kane do?  Become a guest host on The Chew?  

The Great and the Least,
The Rich and the Poor,
The Weak and the Strong,
In Sickness and in Health,
In Joy and Sorrow,
In Tragedy and Triumph,
You are ALL MY CHILDREN

Visit my web page full of fun, positive, inspiring people, ideas, stories and more...take a peek.




1 comment:

  1. I am sure that there will be some people who will really grieve the show going off the air after all these years. I was always in love with Tad Martin. Oh well all good things must come to an end! Isn't that what they say in show business? So they will just create some throw off soap!lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner