Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hmmmmmm....


It's Wednesday...It's already been a long week and I am speechless.  Hard to believe...I know. Today has been full of meetings and I have two more to go....So, Here I am trying to write a blog and all that comes to mind is.....Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmm....what do I write about?
Hmmmmm....I have so much to do in the rest of this day
Hmmmmm....Where do I begin?
Hmmmmm....Can't it be tomorrow yet?
Hmmmmm....No Words....

But just like last night at our volleyball game, I HAVE to say something!  We finished the game and it wasn't pretty.  I told the girls that I had already said everything I could think of saying...many times over.  I wanted them to go get together as a group and talk it out and figure out what they thought was the problem.  

They went over, sat down....and even though I said I didn't have anything to say...I did.  I had to tell them that even though they didn't look real good in their game, I know their capabilities.  I had to let them know I believed in them.

So even though I don't have the time to develop some deep thoughts here...I had to let everyone know I am thinking about you.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day...We are on the downhill side of the week.



Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.  ~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner