Friday, September 16, 2011

There's Always Time to Dust


I look around this morning over my coffee cup
Everywhere I look stuff is piling up
Stacks of mail, socks, shoes and more
Seem to clutter every space... the table, counter and floor

I try to get the ambition to tackle this big mess
But I have a game to go to...it's just gonna have to wait I guess.

My last child has less than a year, then to college she will go
My time will be harder to fill...as all you mothers know
I choose to spend my time with family, not a broom
When you come to visit, look at me, not my room

I will do my best to keep things neat and tidy
But if a game, activity or family time is happening, that's where you will find me.

I want to be a mother, wife and a  friend
There will always be a mess to clean up clear til the end.
Go ahead, clean your house if you must
Just remember your children grow up fast and there's always time to dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner