Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Morning!


Good Morning!  I hear no reply.  GOOD MORNING!  Still nothing...well, I think it's a good morning.  I smell the coffee, the sun is shining and the day is going to be a great one! In my house, I am the ONLY morning person.

Does the picture above describe you? I actually had a night gown in high school that had this exact clip art on it.  I am told that I was "grouchy" in the mornings when I was a teenager.  I guess getting older has taken my memory and my grouchiness away. 

Now, I LOVE mornings!  I am a morning person. The only problem with that is I am on my own in the morning...at least until the coffee has kicked in. I wish my daughter would drink coffee! ( I also wish I had that night gown I could let her borrow!)

I wake up and jump out of bed when the alarm goes off.  I am awake, I am happy and I am ready to tackle the day. I get my best work done in the mornings.  I sing sometimes (not very well though), I smile, I try to have conversations.  

As the day progresses, I lose that energy.  I admit, I get less enthusiastic and lack in energy as the day goes by.  By evening time, I may even get grouchy.  I prefer to go to bed early and get up early.

What are you?  A morning person or a night person?

Whichever you are...enjoy the beautiful day (or night) ahead of you and be courteous of those opposite you! 



Visit my web page full of fun, positive, inspiring people, ideas, stories and more...take a peek.

Help my blog earn search credibility by clicking and opening the small ads on the right column and end of blog.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Val, just thought I'd mention I don't see any ads on the side? I'm having the same issue? Let me know if you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner