Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Holiday Filled With Joy


It is the first day of December. I know the traditional version is the Twelve Days of Christmas...I am going to give you 25 days of a "Holiday Filled with Joy." Each day through December I will share memories, ideas, recipes, stories and tips that will hopefully spread some joy in your holiday season.

The holiday season flies by too fast and sometimes we get so caught in getting things done...we don't enjoy the things we got done! Christmas is a joyful time. A time of family, friendship, fellowship and faith. 

As you read my posts each day, I hope you will find the joy within and focus on the things that are really important in life. 

So on this first day of December the word is Joy...have a joyful heart as you approach the season. Remember the reason for the season and may your heart billed filled with love and joy and may you share it with all of those around you!

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner