Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wake Up Sleepy...


A Holiday Filled with Joy...Day 10

It was already 8:30 am....not a sign of movement. I went out to make coffee. I clanked the dishes around a little louder than normal. I turned on the Christmas music...still nothing!

"We need to wake them up," I told my husband! So we went and jumped on their beds! Boy how the tables had turned.

It doesn't seem like than many years ago that our bed was being bounced on to wake us up...at 4:30 am! The kids used to sleep in the same room and watch movies until the wee hours of the night. Then they would try their hardest to not wake us up until the sun came up.

I miss those days! Now we have to wake our children up on Christmas morning.

So, if you are one of those families with the early morning Christmas risers...enjoy it...it does go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner