Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fun and Festivities


A Holiday Filled with Joy...Day 18

Friends, fun, festivities, laughter and plenty of Christmas spirit! That's what you get when you have 20 people together all wearing ugly sweaters! 

One of my favorite parts of the Holidays is getting together with friends. What better way than to sit around and make fun of each other's outfit! 

This was the first time I had ever gone to an "Ugly Sweater" party. It was fun and the guests were all very clever with their sweater choices. 

I used to have Christmas sweaters ans appliqued sweatshirts. Somewhere along the way I have lost or gotten rid of them. So I had to search out a perfect sweater. There were none to be found in the stores. So we had to do the next best thing...make our own. It was a time to let our creativeness flow. 

At the party there were some of the best sweaters I have seen. Where did they find them?

Lots of laughs, great food and memories made with great friends! A perfect way to bring more joy and happiness into the holidays. I just wish I would have taken more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner