Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stressed...Look No Further


There is nothing better than scripture to put things in perspective. I was having a stressed moment...too many irons in the fire all at once. I saw this clipart and thought, "Wow! Thank you!" I looked at the verses and everything was put into perspective. 

I was frustrated with a few situations and negative thoughts began to build. I was worried about getting some important tasks complete and thinking I was going to run out of time. If I had continued on that path, my day would have be ruined with negativity and nonproductive thoughts and actions.

It was a blessing to me to just stumble upon this list of verses when I was actually looking for something else! God knew what I needed! If you are stressed or worried...take a peek...I hope it helps!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11


Fools give full vent to their rage, 
    but the wise bring calm in the end. - Proverbs 29:11


Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6


“In your anger do not sin” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry... - Ephesians 4:26


Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. - Ephesians 4:31-32


“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  - Matthew 6:19-21


because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, 
    and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”  - Hebrews 12:6





No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner