Sunday, May 6, 2012

Be Still


For some reason this verse is on my mind, in my heart and I have seen it every where lately. I am thinking there is a message for me! Maybe I am just moving too much, doing too much and missing too much...It is time to Be Still.

There is something out there that needs to be seen with my eyes and my heart...It is time to Be Still.

Time to Be Still and know that God has a plan. Be still and know that God wants me to turn everything over to him. Be Still and know that I don't need to control everything. Be Still and quit trying to make things happen according to my plan. Be Still and wait for God's plan...Be Still and reflect God's love...Be Still and know that He is God!


1 comment:

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner