Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Time!


I'm too frantic to be crying! I am trying to get graduation announcements out in a timely matter. It is a big project. I can't believe it is time to do this. Less than one month from now our baby girl will graduate!

I have had to chuckle over the last couple of hours. As I am trying to get addresses for these announcements...I thought, "Technology!" I needed so many addresses. So I began to Facebook message, email and text people for their address. My text beeps on my phone went crazy! I went from having a stack of over 30 needing addresses to about 10! Wow!

So they are ready to go to the post office. I have a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat. The announcements are going in the mail confirming our daughter will graduate June 8, 2012 as class co-valedictorian. I couldn't be more proud of the young lady she has become.

It seemed no time has been wasted, as her class schedule for the Fall at the University of Nevada, Reno arrived yesterday.

Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner