Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fair - Faith and Good - God


That should not have happened...that wasn't fair...why did I deserve that...why didn't I get that...I wasn't treated right...they took advantage of me...It wasn't Fair! Well, the sad reality is that Life isn't fair...what will you do about it?

There has been a couple of situations lately that have been shared with me...and they were not, in any way, shape or form FAIR to the people involved. Why does this happen? 

Free of bias, injustice or dishonesty...that is the definition of fair. Simple human nature and self interest prevent fairness from prevailing in many situations. 

I was thinking about this a lot and it became very clear to me...I was thinking about the word "FAIR"...drop the "R" which to me stood for resentment, retaliation and remorse. Add to the end "TH" and the word becomes FAITH. That's the answer...when life isn't fair, have faith.

The quote I used at the top pointed out that even when life isn't fair, we still have it good. Look to those blessings instead of the unfairness. Have faith that there is a good plan for your life and the situation is meant to help you in some way. Life is GOOD...because we have faith in GOD and can trust the plans He has for us!


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT WAS GOOD! I am going quote you on my FB page" when life is not fair have Faith" Love it!

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner