Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm Sorry



I was using my address book and tucked away in the very back were two pieces of folded binder paper. Thinking it was more addresses written on the paper, I opened to see. What I got was much better. 

I don't know when this was, I am guessing when my son was in junior high and our daughter in elementary. Reading the notes made me remember the situation. Little sister turned off the video game  in the middle of big brother's game. That didn't make him to happy. What followed was a big argument between the two and I wasn't in the mood for it!

As you might have guessed, part of their punishment was to write to each other listing what they loved about each other. They were not happy and resisted, but they got it done.

I am happy to say this brother and sister are very close and don't bicker like that anymore...and they never had to write that kind of letter again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner