Saturday, May 26, 2012

Congratulations!


Graduates - #70 - Alex "Mo" Moses and #73 - Nicco Salvador

One of my favorites things about our son being in college is that fact that we have got to meet so many great people! Our trips to Nebraska have been some of the best times I have ever had. Not only is our son in college and playing football, he has made some great friends.

Over the last three years, his friends have become like "other kids" to us. We have had the privilege of getting to know them and their families. So today, I wish I was in Nebraska watching my other sons, Alex and Nicco graduating from Midland University. 

Congratulations Alex "Mo" and Nicco! As you graduate and head into your teaching careers I know you will do great. It has been a privilege to get to known you both and see your successes! Enjoy your day...you deserve it!

To their wonderful parents...you have great sons and it has been equally a blessing to meet all of you and become such great friends. To my "other sister" Wanda...well, as they say, I guess we may have been separated at birth! Hug your boy (and mine too!) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner