Sunday, October 30, 2011

Number 34


Thirty four is a great number...Walter Payton, Earl Campbell. We weren't sure why our son picked #34.  he wore it in high school and is wearing it in college. I joke that it is because I wore #4 and my husband wore #30, so our son was trying to please us both.  My nephew is also wearing #34 in college. As I said...a great number.

Today it means something different to me. After 34 more views on my blog I will have hit 6000. That is exciting to me! I have really enjoyed writing a blog every day and am so blessed that anyone wants to read it. To think it has had 6000 views, wow!

So, my lucky #34...maybe it will happen today. Thank You everyone who stops by to read...it means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner